Whether it’s a dinner party in your home or office, a cocktail party with hors d’oeuvres or a platter of fresh sandwiches for lunch we’re going to make you look really good in the eyes of your clients, boss, business associates, and friends or family.
At fusion grill we have gained tremendous experience serving restaurant quality food and service to groups of 10 to 800 in challenging locations and for all occasions.
We’ll work with you to create a menu that suits your needs, but we’re going to work really hard to exceed your expectations.
For more information about fusion grill catering your event fill out the Information Request Form. We’ll reply to your request in 24 hours and have menu ideas and pricing for your consideration shortly after that. Or call the restaurant at (204) 489-6963 if you prefer.
Take a look these sample menus.
Plated Business Dinner at the Western Canadian Aviation Museum
- Crispy grass-fed dumplings with sweet soy dippin’ sauce
- Schnapps cured Arctic char on rosti with crème fraiche and Northern pike caviar
- Wild mushroom strudel with white truffle oil, Bothwell cheddar and phyllo pastry
Fresh market greens with warm goats cheese croustini, pickled beets and wild rice vinaigrette
Beef Duo. Roast beef tenderloin and braised brisket with pickled onions, acorn squashed potatoes, Chef’s bacon, demi-glace and toasted wild rice infused hollandaise
Baked penne with local organic mushrooms, Bothwell smoked Gouda cheese, roast garlic, oven dried tomato, spinach and flax seed pesto
Pumpkin crème brulee with ginger snap cookie
Cocktail Party at Home with Hors d’Oeuvres
- White truffle perogies with duck sausage and walnut cream sauce
- Panko crusted pickerel cheeks with crème fraiche and Northern Pike caviar
- Bison Wellington with mushroom duxelles, puff pastry and Saskatoon relish
- Duck and chicken tortierre with pickled apple and ice wine mousse
- Rice paper rolls with poached Black Tiger prawns, organic peashoots, cucumber and Masago caviar
- Tomato bruschetta with home made chevre, Oak Island goat’s milk, basil, Cavena Nuda and hollandaise
Request a list of our TOP 30 HOT and COOL Hors d’Oeuvres
Fresh Lunch Platters for the Office with Unique Sandwiches, Salads and Sweets
- fusion grill Club. House smoked turkey breast with Alder smoked bacon, white truffle mayo, New Bothwell gouda, onion, tomato & toasted sour dough
- Curried Chicken Salad Sandwich. Roast chicken breast with yellow curry mayo, walnuts apple and multi grain croissant
- Vita Egg Salad Sandwich. Fresh boiled Vita eggs chopped with black olive, mayonnaise and Chef’s pickled cukes on the French Way’s multi grain bread
- Roast Grass-fed beef with sautéed mushrooms, New Bothwell Cheddar, roast garlic mayo and whole wheat Kaiser
- Veggie Sandwich. Chef’s made chevre with Oak Island goat’s milk, oven roasted tomato, avocado, spinach, basil pesto and whole grain bread
- Seafood Salad Sandwich. Poached Arctic char and prawns with fresh mayo, basil, celery, chive and sour dough
- Roasted Manitoba elk loin with grainy mustard, Bothwell Swiss and dried cherry relish on baguette
- Gluten free chick pea flour dusted roast chicken breast with choice of salad
- Fresh market greens with assorted leaves, sunflower seeds, lentils and rosemary white balsamic vinaigrette
- Caesar Salad with roast garlic, spiced croutons & Asiago cheese
- Sweet Tray: Gluten free shortcake cookie with cream cheese and strawberry, ginger snaps and Bernard Callebaut dark chocolate brownie
Many Hot Lunch Menu Options available, too.