Posted: February 27, 2015
close enough you can touch her (but you probably shouldn’t)
The Winnipeg Comedy Festival presents the 4th Annual Gastrocomique! at fusion grill. It’s an intimate Dinner/Show combo featuring sensational food and professional stand-up comedy starring Elvira Kurt.
Join Elvira Kurt at
fusion grill for some dazzling comedy
and a delicious 5 course
dinner before the show.
- Fondue: organic prairie cherry infused Bothwell Swiss with Half Pints beer bread sticks
- Fresh water fish cakes with Habanero jack cheese melt and pickled beet relish
- Black truffled cheese ravioli with red wine braised kale and crispy pork jowl
- Grilled bison with scotch bonnet tomatillo coulis and cumin Muenster potato gratin,
- Madagascan green peppercorn cheese cream filled donuts with pinot noir ice cream
- fusion grill – 6pm April 8, 2015
- Dinner Show Tickets $150. at fusion grill or the Gas Station Theatre
- Call 204.489.6963 for more information and reservations
- Click here to book tickets online