It’s almost DINE ABOUT Winnipeg time again and you’re gonna be drooling over our 2016 Menu. Make a reservation for February 2-12, and use the time until then to decide which of these delicious dishes you’re going to devour. Can’t decide? Join us for two or three visits during this unique ten day frenzy.
- Prairie fusion Coquille St. Jacques. Pickerel cheeks & wild ice shrimp baked in a white wine cream with crispy piped potato & local Trappist cheese gratin
- Beet salad with gastronomic balsamic jelly, crackers, creamy goat’s cheese and apple cider vinaigrette
- Soup of Tomorrow: Clear broth, duck stock, chowder or potage announced fresh nightly
- Grilled elk loin with hillbilly bacon (Berkshire pork shoulder aka cottage bacon from Ferme Jobin), caramelized shallots, buttermilk mashed potatoes, winter vegetables & demi-glace
- Parsnip ravioli with mushroom ragout, wilted greens, toasted hemp nut & Winkler virgin canola oil
- Chicken fried northern pike and crunchy vegetable salad with coconut rice wine lime vinaigrette, hush puppies and a horseradish cream
- Solberry pie with wafer crust, lemon and meringue
- Dwarf sour cherry and coconut sorbet VG & GF
- Warm dark chocolate cake
*We’re happy to have gluten free and vegan options.