Posted: March 8, 2017
Gastrocomique! April 5
A unique combination of award winning local cuisine by Chef Lorna Murdoch & professional stand-up comedy starring the amazing Dave Hemstad, Rob Pue & Ashley Burdett. All at fusion grill.
- Multi-course Tasting Menu with hors d’oeuvres at 6pm. Comedy show at 7pm & Dinner after the show. Done by 10pm.
- Two drink pairings from a selection of wine, local craft brew & culinary cocktails
- Performances from Ashley Burdett, Rob Pue & Dave Hemstad
- $150. Tax & Gratuity included.
call for tickets (204) 489-6963 or visit www.winnipegcomedyfestival.com
Menu: See it below.
For more information Call: (204) 489-6963. In the meantime watch this…
Host: ASHLEY BURDETT
Ashley was born and raised in Winnipeg and dang, she loves this wintery city. She has been doing improv for over ten years and spent five glorious seasons with the improvised soap opera Soap Scum. You may have seen her last year at the Winnipeg Comedy Festival, the Fringe Festival in The Humourists or the Oddblock Comedy Festival. She is the current title holder of Winnipeg’s Funniest Person with a Day Job. Her style has been described as “thoughtful, honest and wickedly silly.” Comedy makes her really happy.
* Performer Line-up is subject to change.
Venue: Fusion Grill Restaurant
550 Academy Rd, Winnipeg, MB R3N 0E3