Posted: January 11, 2017
looking for a break from the cold winter doldrums?
Look no further. The cities Hottest Restaurant Event, Dine About Winnipeg is almost here. You’re gonna be drooling over our 2017 Menu, which is available February 3, 4, 7, 8, 9 & 10.
Saturday February 11, is already SOLD OUT. Don’t be disappointed. Make a reservation right now and don’t forget to ask for the Dine About Menu.
Click Here to Make a Reservation Now
$38 Dine About menu
- Crispy bison dumplings with ‘What the Helles’ lager soy ginger dip
- Steamed Salt Spring Island mussels with BC Pinot Gris & crostini
- Roast winter vegetable salad with prairie amber quinoa & white balsamic vinaigrette
- Grilled California cut beef striploin, frites & mushroom butter
- Fresh water fish chowder with smoked Burntwood Lake Tullibee, Arctic char & Northern pike
- Capellini with grilled marinated pork tenderloin, peanuts, basil & jalapeno
- Buffalo bourbon Tiramisu with mascarpone custard
- Vegan coconut sorbet with VSOP brandy snap
- Apple crumble spiked with Screech & Frosty Mountain vanilla ice cream
Wave those Cold Winter Doldrums Good Bye & join us for a sensational dining experience ranked as one of the best in Canada. See you soon.